Jiordan Tolli says goodbye to The X Factor

The X Factor and Redfoo said goodbye to the last remaining Girl Under 24 contestant tonight when Jiordan Tolli left the show.

In one of the toughest showdowns so far in this competition, it was between Jiordan and THIRD D3GREE and with the judges unable to make a decision, it was sent to deadlock.

In the Live Performance Show, Jiordan Tolli performed Gotye’s Somebody That I Used To Know which impressed the judges but wasn’t enough to save her from the competition.

As Redfoo’s last remaining contestant, Jiordan said, “This has been the most incredible experience of my life! I've grown so much as an artist and a person and so grateful for this opportunity."

Redfoo said, “Jiordan has been a dream to work with and I think she's going to have a huge career in the music business. I'm going to miss her so much!"

Performing tonight was DJ Havana Brown and The X Factor UK’s 2012 winner James Arthur.

With the Top 4 now heading towards the Grand Final, The X Factor is going into overdrive with the contestants taking on two songs and then the huge Grand Final with One Direction, Katy Perry and Fall Out Boy all performing.

To catch up on all the performances and episodes click here.

1. Cow05:00pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

But I like cows, she can sing a bit.

1 Reply
  2. Cow05:00pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

She is chunky like me a cow

3. Arwen04:53pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

This is really SAD! Jiordan's got a unique voice and tone, and she sings professionally! I was hoping Jiordan would get into the finals with Dami and Third Degree. Also megadislike to the fact that Adira-Belle got kicked out of the competition in the first live week! Those girls have one of the most powerful vocals in the competition! So did Cat Vas! Silly teenagers voting for JTR only ended the journeys of great singers at X Factor! Couldn't agree more with the rest, Jai's got a promising career, but if I were to choose, I'd prefer Jiordan to go all the way with Dami and Third Degree, and Omar and Taylor!!!

4. rees04:22pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Jia has plenty of time to get there he is young, I don't think he is that dam good, I would vote for Taylor or dami they do have it.

5. rees04:19pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I agree he is getting all the cute girly votes I don't think he is that good I think in the End there will be Taylor And dami left, And as for the comment on if they have talent they should have made it on there own that's is not true you need to know someone in the game plus you need to know the right people as well and money as well, all that talks

6. rees04:06pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I really think in the End I Would like to see dami and Taylor because they are both great singers okay she had one night of Bad luck that's all jai well he is young and can always come back next year.

7. John Smith03:13pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

If these people had any real talent they would have already have made it on their own through their own talent and hard work. 95% of these top 10 talent shows end up back in their normal day jobs. Most of them are talentless hacks that perform B-Grade karaoke performances of popular songs.

8. 02:51pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I loved Jorden she has such a beautiful voice.I loved the dresses she wore in her early shows. She is beautiful and i am sorry to see her go.They seem to want only males in the show.

9. Jody02:42pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i reckon Jia will win love u Jia

10. Jody02:41pm Tuesday 15th October 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i really didnt want Jiordan to go or Third d3gree but someone had to go home sorry but i wanted Dami to go home cause she did impress the judges like she does every other week