Bruno Mars Cancels X Factor Appearance

It is with deep regret that Bruno Mars has cancelled his forthcoming visit to Australia and New Zealand, including his appearance on The X Factor Australia.

Bruno has been suffering from a throat infection that has gotten progressively worse over the past few weeks. He has been advised to go on vocal rest for the time being. As such, all travel and promotion has been postponed until his voice and health are intact.

Bruno tweeted the following statement this morning: “Australia and New Zealand I'm pushing my trip back because when I come I wanna come correct. I'm planning the tour as we speak. Love Yall.”

The X Factor Australia wishes Bruno a speedy recovery. His new album Unorthodox Jukebox is out Friday 7 December through Warner Music.

www.brunomars.com
www.facebook.com/thatbrunomars
www.twitter.com/BRUNOMARS
www.youtube.com/brunomars

1. Trisha10:30am Tuesday 13th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Mmmm let me see, sammi is a Kylie wanna-be, voice ok, the boy band is a joke, the judges need to keep quiet and not try to influence the public. Bella is great and Shiane was the least stressed, bring her back. So what if shes only 14, get over it she will go far, more than Altian Childs who hides in caves.Jason has talent or is the Xfactor all bluster????

2. yulay07:41am Tuesday 13th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Samantha Jade has my vote!

3. Brian06:57am Tuesday 13th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

The show is an insult to peoples intelligence they should scrap it and show the English version contestants on Australians got talent are far more superior.

4. Shez12:15am Tuesday 13th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Samantha is Pure Talent!!! Bella is only good for certain songs. Jason is just likeable. The Collective couldn't make it as individuals and are lucky to be chosen in this group. All will have a career But Samantha SHOULD win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. terrycopter10:34pm Monday 12th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i cant believe that jason has managed to get this far considering he has no talent let alone any ablity to actually sing which I thought was a prerequisite to be on this show also the collective are appalling the group is not a group at all only 2 of them sing the member that has a brother that didnt make it never sings on his own personally the show should be stopped now and the winner announced ....samantha jade is the ONLY one with any semblance of talent

6. James10:12pm Monday 12th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I could take this show more seriously if Guy Sebastion had won a Grammy Award or sold 50 million records worldwide

7. Sheree09:42pm Monday 12th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

What rubbish that Jason didn't perform as well tonight. The audience speaks the truth and also the TV audience. Jason has improved the most out of all the contestants and deserves to be there as much as the others. Judges, I believe you are being a little political here. I would buy Jason's record anytime. He rocks!

1 Reply
  8. Sheree09:37pm Monday 12th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

9. loretta06:07pm Monday 12th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I think the Collective have an unfair advantage in that they are being voted for because of their good looks. I don't think any act really stands out like Rheece Mastin did last year.