Party Anthem Songs Revealed!

We’re hours away from the second X Factor live show and we’ve just got to ask the question… are you ready to party?

Because if you’re not, you’ve got to get in the mood!

Tonight we’ve got a monster show lined-up, so while the finalists are fine-tuning their choruses and practicing their dance moves, we thought we’d let you know who’s singing what!

Party Anthems Week

Tyla – Edge Of Glory (Lady Gaga)

Jacqui – Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Belinda Carlisle)

Christina – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)

Declan – I Write Sins Not Tragedies (Panic At The Disco)

Johnny – Down (Jay Sean)

Reece – I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry)

Mitchell – All Summer Long (Kid Rock)

Andrew – I Want To Break Free (Queen)

Three Wishez – Don’t Stop The Music (Rihanna)

Young Men Society – You Shook Me All Night Long (ACDC)

Audio Vixen – Valerie (The Zutons)

What do you think about this week’s song choices? Leave a message below…

1. tracey12:09pm Thursday 06th October 2011 ESTReport Abuse

go CHRISTINA!!!!!!!

2. 1sickmofo01:35pm Wednesday 28th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Some of those songs are not party anthems. Audio vixen,Jacqui,& Declan's are not party songs at all and Andrews song would be 4th at best on any queen play list.Reece, Christina and YMS will be the last 3 and are awesome. I hope Andrew breaks out both a farnzy and Barnzy song in the next couple of weeks. Hate people Singing them but Andrew would do both Australian Icons justice

3. Baz10:40pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

shite

4. Michael09:10pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

Audio Vixen were AMAZING!!! And I feel so sorry for Jacqui - I really hope she gets another chance, because her song choice for this week was just awful :( She looked super-duper hot though, and I really think with the right song choice she'll be able to truly shine :)

5. Felicia09:00pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

MY MUM AND I THINK CHRISTINA SHOULD SING AMY WINEHOUSES SONG REHAB!!!, she would pull that song off soo well!

6. xetnies.girlx08:03pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

thank god no justin bieber justin bieber=sucks his soo gay

7. brendonurie08:01pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

oh my god declan that song and you dressed like brendon omg omg i am fangirling over you

8. tiffybree07:27pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

gunna be epic night ! GO REECE !

9. Sarzy Parzy Horan07:25pm Tuesday 27th September 2011 ESTReport Abuse

great song choices and go girls