The Top 3 Home Performances

Check out these snaps from Jason's hometown performance!

Nov 19, 2012

Series 3 - Top 3 Home Performances

Check out these snaps from our Top 3's hometown performances.

1. Nurul10:00pm Wednesday 21st November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

What w joke

2. Angel02:25am Tuesday 20th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

INTERNATIONAL FANS Go To Australia X Factor FACEBOOK PAGE AND VOTE FOR FREE & TELL YOUR FRIENDS! (click on VOTE and Choose Sammys' Pic & click VOTE NOW) Samantha Jade is´╗┐ an INTERNATIONAL STAR and will sell Records Across the GLOBE! We ( INTERNATIONAL FANS ) are just bloody waiting for her ALBUM to reach us and to be released so we could buy it!!!! Australia be proud she will be your AMBASSADOR representing you WORLDWIDE with her brilliant talents & with her AWESOME Aussie swag!!!

3. Angel02:07am Tuesday 20th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Knowing the premise of the show is to find an artist that can sell albums WORLDWIDE, leaves me wondering what the people of Australia are basing thier voting on. I'm sorry, but as nice a guy as Jason may be, he most certainly will NEVER be the kind of artist that will sell albums worldwide. In fact, in my opinion, of all of the top 12, Jason has the WEAKEST voice. People need to stop making the mistake of voting with thier hearts and start voting with thier ears. I WON'T slam Jason but I am definately frustrated with the voting public of Australia this time round. I, myself, would buy the album of Samantha Jade tomorrow if it hit the street and even would take a listen to The Collective but I would NEVER spend a single penny for anything by Jason Owen. Sorry Jason but I am just speaking the truth. People may vote for you locally in Australia however buying your album is a different story.

4. Stefania Boyle10:22pm Monday 19th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I loved the Grand Final performances! All the best for three finalist... But really want Sammy to win :) She's amazing, beautiful, have an incredible voice and a good heart... That's what I called a STAR!

5. Stefania Boyle10:22pm Monday 19th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

6. MARGARET09:43pm Monday 19th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Jason should win hands down.go Jason we need a Aussie country singer again.

7. gerrie05:42pm Monday 19th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I just want Jason to win so badly, l..Great singer, no ego ,doesn't have to try so hard like the others, very relaxed indeed, doesn't try to impress anyone, cool,calm and collective. Lovely guy, love his voice and his style of singing. He doesn't come across as nervous as the others. speaks with a lot of dignity from his heart. He response well to critism, I'll be very upset if he doesn't win the X Factor 2012. Onya Jason!!!

8. rees05:33pm Monday 19th November 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I Hope Jason wins as Sammy had her chance before and walked away Jason deserves it more as he has worked hard and Australia needs a good country singer Plus sally has already made it , The boy band I don't like as there are to many of them today singing it should be out of Jason and Sammy, Go Jason you can do it have faith and show how a real true Blue Aussie can sing.

2 Replies