• Series 3 - Live Result Show 1: Highlight Gallery

Call Me Maybe

A high-energy performance from our Top 12!

Sep 18, 2012

Series 3 - Live Result Show 1: Highlight Gallery

All the highs (Ronan! Guy! Lupe!) and lows of our first result show.

1. Kristy loves jayden sierra10:03pm Tuesday 02nd October 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i love the collective!!!!!!!!!!! OMG i love jayden the most he is soooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!! the collective togther are sooooo good they are way better than one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!! they will definetly win i love yoooh jayden!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Justine09:32pm Sunday 30th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I LOVE THE COLLECTIVE!!! I love them because of the Rockhampton Dude I'm glad tthe you are making your city Proud with what are you doing keep gooing on your the best may your hopes be up and go all the way to WIN!! :P GO THE COLLECTIVE!!! :P :)

3. Toni10:09pm Thursday 27th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I love u guys u r amazing and good looking and TRENT OMG !!!!!! U R SOOOOO HOT I LOVE !!!!! U SO SO SO MUCH !!!!!!! and u no how to sing and u look amazing all the time in foot loose the way u danced and sang was amazing and the rest of u r still SO SO SO AMAZING U ALLLLL CANNNN SSSIIIIINNNNNGGGG !!!!! i think u guys will be so close to ONE DIRECTION and like all the people all ready LOVESSS u like they did to one direction and i think u will come close to be the same and u r heading down the road they did !!!!! HOPE U GUYS WINNNN !!!!! LOVE YOU !!!!!!! AND I LOVE YOU TRENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Toni10:09pm Thursday 27th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

5. Charlotte09:45am Sunday 23rd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

OMG, I'm a huge fan of xfactor when I'm older I will be on xfactor live tv show on stage!!! Well I hope I will be.

6. Charlotte09:39am Sunday 23rd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I looove The Collective, What About Tonight, Bella and Josh!!! You guys are amazing I hope either one of you guys win.

1 Reply
  7. lulu g07:52pm Friday 21st September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I predict that The Collective will win the X factor, each one will not win individually but they are strong as a group. Two of them will have the chance in acting career. Second and third should be the 2 young proteges of Nathalie. Fourth and fifth would be either the other protege of Nathalie or What about tonight boy band.

8. judi04:50pm Wednesday 19th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I think the wrong one went home. Go Shiane, this girl has oodles of talent even when the wrong song was selected for her!!!!!!

9. Kate10:59am Wednesday 19th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

heyy i love adil he was awsome he shouldn't of gone home it should have been bella or the wedding singer.... just saying i hope josh wins or shiane........

10. Nicole10:07am Wednesday 19th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i liked everything except for fortunate and bella

Latest Gallery