Angela Vayn

Angela earned a hug from Nat after a truly jaw dropping audition.

Aug 22, 2012

Series 3 - Episode 3: Photo Gallery

Mel B is brought to tears, Ronan gets his groove on and Reece Mastin joins in on all the fun. Episode three of The X Factor is full of surprises!

1. 09:53pm Monday 03rd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I love the Xfactor show,& the judges,but that girl Shiane i hope she goes a long way in the music industry,what a tremendous voice she has for a 14 yr old.Keep up the good work Shiane.

2. Ted08:18pm Monday 03rd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I dont understand how a potentially brilliant show can be allowed to be spoiled by such inane and rediculously repetitive self promotion during the actual show (instead of showing more performers). The incessant promotion at other times is hard enough to bear but not during its own showing. I have had enough and will not tune in to it again until (MAYBE) after the final members have been selected and are performing. The advertising execs should be selling hamburgers not TV shows.

3. Sara09:41am Monday 27th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Could someone PLEASE tell me where I can find this dress Nat is wearing????? thank you

4. Cathy02:33pm Sunday 26th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I hate these shows for what they do to the contestants. I just happened on this guy's performance. He is unbelievable. Please don't let anyone change him, he already has what it takes and does not need any 'help' from any of you.

5. Charlotte04:26pm Thursday 23rd August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Wow! I was blown away!

6. Ibolya11:10am Thursday 23rd August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Angela Vayn's voice is terrific!!!

Latest Gallery