• Series 3 - Episode 1: Photo Gallery

Josh Brookes

He’s baaack! Guy sent him home last year, so will this be second time lucky for Josh Brookes?

Aug 20, 2012

Series 3 - Episode 1: Photo Gallery

The first episode of the third season of The X Factor Australia exceeded everyone's expectations! What a way to kick off a show!

1. dame palula10:35am Friday 26th October 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I really like nathaniels versatility as a singer and he is so good on stage, and has a great voice. I really liked his versosn of Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It". he didn't try to emulate her, he sang his own version and interpretation. Mel B was so wrong. Love him in the Blue suit too. A great entertainer, and I hope he wins

2. Kimberly02:29pm Wednesday 26th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

NO i think it is #$%$ that "JOSH BROOKES" has been taken out of the xfactor it was his VOICE that got him there and his storey which made him my inspiration to not give up as i too have been to "australian idol" to not make it and it was joshes voice and storey ... just cause something he did in his OWN time got public doesnt make it HIS fault !!!! any one who agrees i have a facebook page on this ... bring JOSH brookes BACK..

3. G06:51pm Monday 24th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Mel B is hot for a old girl.

4. G06:50pm Monday 24th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Mel B is hot for her age.

5. Valerie05:07pm Sunday 23rd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

go Shiane,I get goose bumps watching you and your terific voice at your age .stick with it beautiful girl.

6. Lorikeetr12:20pm Saturday 22nd September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

thay did the right thing to dump him he is a punk a strit kid

7. Evelyn03:06pm Monday 17th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Well I love Adil Memon. He has the full package. Voice, talented and the looks and that is what XFactor is looking for. The girls will certainly go for him and he will sell alot of records. So much talent this year, its incredible just to pick one winner. I would hate to be a judge because they are letting go so much talent.

8. Patrick06:13pm Thursday 30th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i think shiane hawke is a beautiful young girl with a beautiful voice and in my humble opinion, she is a superstar ,and she does nt even know it

9. Bubba12:44pm Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I love what about tonight. My favourite is christian the 14 year old

10. Melina09:51am Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Josh will most definitely end up in the "Super Group" which will be esentially a boy band and Australia's answer to One Direction

Latest Gallery