Ward Off The Competition

The handsome Shayne Ward won series two of The X Factor UK under the guidance of Irish talent guru Louis Walsh. He has since sold over 3 million records worldwide and has had number 1 albums and singles in 9 countries.

May 31, 2012

Series 3 - Discovered By X Factor

The UK and US versions of the X Factor have discovered a slew of global megastars. Check out the hall of fame!

1. Mal10:30am Tuesday 02nd October 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Haha, is it just me or on the first pic, the boys swapped outfits? My fave's Niall and when I saw him first, I was like 'Isn't that Louis' outfit?' then Harry had Niall's and then I just found myself smiling! God, I love these boys!

2. Marina Benamle07:03pm Saturday 01st September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

i love you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Leanne08:32pm Wednesday 29th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

OMC i love one direction they are AMAZAYN, PHENOMINIALL, BRILIAM , EXTRODINHARRY, FABULOUIS. love u 1D

4. Jess08:03pm Saturday 25th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Omg i ♥ one direction soooo much bigest fan right here

5. Christine05:01pm Thursday 23rd August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I always always knew that my life wasn't complete. but when 1D came. my life was complete. and 1D please please please if i win say a shout out... this is for you and i love you CHRISTINE CLARKE

6. Christine04:57pm Thursday 23rd August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

O.m.g...... i love one direction sooooooooooooooooooo much and it would be my life if i won tickets. And even backstage so i could actually meet them. I love you guys one direction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Melissa08:31pm Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

1 direction are the best boy band and i would love to win the tickets

8. Karen08:18pm Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

I LOVE 1D THEY ARE MY LIFE I HAVE 312 POSTERS & STATIONERY & IT WOULD BE MY DREAM TO WIN THOSE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sarah08:00pm Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse