X Factor Auditions 2012

Sydney shows us they've got the X Factor

Apr 2, 2012

Series 3 - X Factor Auditions 2012

1. Hana Pham04:23am Monday 08th October 2012 ESTReport Abuse

kkaka

2. Lilly Rose03:23pm Friday 21st September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

are completly done with taking auditions? I live in Ky..is there anything close by?

3. Lilly Rose03:23pm Friday 21st September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

4. Gail C10:57pm Monday 17th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

They are all so good...... it's hard to pick we have the best guys and judges yeah

5. naser08:32pm Monday 17th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Ok people I admit Ronan is awesome and cute OMG 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 😃 Amilia signing out😃

6. naser08:16pm Monday 17th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Good luck Shiane you are awesome, you know what I predict that at the end of x factor this is what they are going to say, Australia we present to you Shiane hawke the winner of x factor 2012 By the way I really am amilia Hooshmand an 11 year old girl So good luck Shiane your my number 1 fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO SHIANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Ken11:19pm Tuesday 11th September 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Shiane, your the best we all love you so keep your head up you'll get our vote every time,remember be proud of yourself

8. Mikaela07:48pm Tuesday 21st August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

When are the auditions for 2013 x factor? i was hoping to audition :)

9. george04:28am Wednesday 08th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse

Judges mucked up my audition. Judgement uninspiring, word choices Sebastian reveals his self centered and strictness to expectations unwanted in 'starting out' auditions. I'll be back & better

10. george04:27am Wednesday 08th August 2012 ESTReport Abuse