Sort By:
Newest First
Oldest First
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 11:38
kylie Minogue's comments LISTEN REALLY CAREFULLY:
she sang with Reece, but she is not backing Reece for x factor.

Who does she want to win??

we all heard danni minogue say she is cheering for Andrew when she was interviewed.
ki77y_luvva
06 Nov 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 11:42
yeah but the show dubbed out all those bits and made it seem like Kylie was picking Reece for the win...

NOT FAIR...it's a setup.

Andrew is the most talented, he has the best voice, he should win but Channel 7 and Sony are setting Reece up FTW.

I am so upset. But still voted in hope...
Mandy
22 Sep 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 11:44

Really? Didn't notice that but in duos, only Johnny and SNP look like friends, which reminds me of 3W's great performance. Fray looked not so passionate and supportive(in my opinion) and Kylie just so so.
pam...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:01

Who cares who the other artist want to win, Its who the public wants to win that is important.... as they are the ones that will buy the cd's in the end!  Really move on get over it Reece rocked!!  But Kylie did say she wanted to sing with him again... soon.  All entertainers will be careful as they will not want to alienate any of the contestants fans as they may lose fans in the process, its the politics of the industry.

Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:08

@ki77y_luvva  and @ Mandy
when luke was talking to reece and Kylie - have a look on plus 7 replay - you can actually see kylie realise and then she corrected the comment .

I think Sony expected 3wishez in finals - look how long it took the show with the votes last week. and salt n peppa to be at finals performance ? they were to be with for johnny ??  i dont think so.  but I maybe wrong in my theory..

anyway I vote for Andrew.
Mandy
22 Sep 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:12

Hey, Maryanne, I so hope you are right. I reckon 3 W have the international market future. Yeah, maybe SNP were set up for them, and 3W's performance for that song was so so brilliant.
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:13

@ pamela - haha ,, that was a token from kylie not a definite. but good luck to reece ..
pam...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:23

@Maryanne... LMAO if you say so.... LOLLOLLOL... she had to be careful not be to enthusastic, didn't want to alienate the other contestants fans... all the artist had to be!

I could imagine the comments if she came out in full support of Reece... oh its so unfair Kylie supported Reece, and thats why he got all the votes... doesn't matter anyway... Reece rocked!!

Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:29

@ pamela - you are very defensive. you seem to think I don't like reece. well you would be wrong! I do happen to think he is good but I dont think he has the x factor. I was pointing out Kylie's blooper.  
Trent 87
16 May 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:30

Reece is a spoilt brat with an ego, i am a great judge of character and you can see that from a mile away!!!
Trent 87
16 May 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:30

Reece is a spoilt brat with an ego, i am a great judge of character and you can see that from a mile away!!!
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:38

well I hope for his sake his mum and dad really stand by him and keep his feet on the ground not in the clouds, because it will be hard work to be in front of publicity all the the time. and keep him away from the alcohol and drug scene that goes with the industry.

pam...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:42

@Maryanne... if you say so... LOL I'm not defensive at all ... I'm just pointing out people can hear & interpret things differently & that within the politics of the industry  that artist tend not to alienate fans of other artist... not so good for there own career...

And I have a different opinion to you in that I certainly do think Reece has the X-factor, it is a forum therefore I have a right to comment... see we both interpet things differently & you appeared defensive & are now back pedaling, but that is my opinion.
Philomena
19 Feb 2009

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:43
Kylie probably hasn't even watched the shows. 
sha...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 12:56
~~Kylie probably hasn't even watched the shows. ~~

yeah.. i'm sure she has better things to do with her time... rather than watch some half ssed mutts trying to sound professional...
Jess
14 Apr 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:09

Huh to the person that started this thread, Danni is not Kylie, they have not morphed into the same person.
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:24

@ Pamela lol.... I am not defensive and certainly not back pedalling.. yes I certainly agree artists in the industry cannot allienate themselves, kylie's blopper nearly did that, but she corrected herself.. that's my opinion!! but oops it's a fact it is recorded on tv! and before you say I am canning Kylie that's not what I am doing -- everyone makes a mistake every now and then. she did well and needs to be applauded for  thinking on her feet so fast

I actually wish all 3 the best of luck.

yes there will be a sony record dealer winner , but every contestant that had the guts to enter x factor have won something, ' they have proved to themselves they can be motivated  to be able to perform and sing in front of a crowd.
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:27

jess, I never said they were the same person I know they are sisters they chat like normal sisters do........
ray s
17 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:33

If you really listen to kylie,you would realise she cant sing for #$%$
Skye

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:36
 *~ Reece is a spoilt brat with an ego,i am a great judge of character and you can see that from a mile away!!! ~*

bursting your bubble Trent  "bang".....i can see from a mile away that you are not a good judge of character.....

Reece comes across as a nice kid....with respect..modesty and manners....he knows what he wants, and he is going for it....and he should win this comp hands down tonight...
so eat it up... 
Divo
28 Sep 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:44
Mandy your absolutely right 3W where expected to be in the finals. What a show that would have been. They are an international act by far.
Wendy
30 Sep 2011

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:46
It's got to be said....one review blamed Andrew for being flat when he sang with The Frey.  The blame was placed on the wrong person.  The Frey are a dud, shockingly boring band.  Why Natalie teamed Andrew with them I cannot believe.  And how anybody could listen to a CD of The Frey, with the automatic auto tuning and boring non melodic #$%$ they spew out is beyond me.  Reece was my pick in the very beginning but he has become a one trick pony for me.  I think it should be between Andrew for his great voice and Johnny for his energy and improvement, but what's the bet it has been set up for Reece to win.  His voice is OK but it has sounded the same all the way through with no light and shade and just loud yells at the end.  Just my opinion for what it's worth.
chr...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 13:47
Reece held his own and deserves to win.  Who cares what Kylie thinks. 
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 14:14

@wendy, I agree natalie and  the fray - that song wasnt suitable for Andrew - maybe they had to make him look as though he could have a bad day /song. Andrew has certainly held his own every other time. johnny is entertaining and reece has his own appeal.  they have all won - sony is just a bonus start. guy is with sony - he got the bonus start.
but shannon nolls and rikki -lee are from the same idol series as guy and they are doing well also.
so ever doesnt win sony - they are still winners pleny of other record producers out there.
chr...

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 14:21

Skye do you feel threatened by Reece. dont know who you want to win  but you are very nasty to judge someone you have never met.   The only person with a bad charactoer must be you.  Reece comes across as a very nice boy. If you have nothing nice to say dont say anyting at all.
Maryanne.A
18 Dec 2008

Posted Tue 22 Nov 2011 14:31

@ chris read Skye's comment again ... she would like Reece to win.

ForumsThe X Factorlisten to kylie carefully
Sign in to post and view your settings
New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed