- 1.5 oz / 50 ml Patrón Silver
- .5 oz / 15 ml Patrón Citrónge Orange
- .75 oz / 25 ml Yuzu juice
- .25 oz / 7.5 ml Spicy coconut syrup* (Monin or similar)
- .25 oz Fresh lime juice
- Pinch smoked salt (optional)
- Lemon wheel for garnish
- Dehydrated lime salt rim**
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice to chill.
- Strain into a salt-rimmed coupe.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel. Ride the wave of sweet and heat throughout this refreshing, tropical drink inspired by the bartender's home of Sydney, Australia. Patrón Silver mixed with spicy coconut syrup adds a unique twist to this cocktail, with bright citrusy flavours layered throughout for a tasty trip you’ll want to go on again and again. This margarita is tropical and sweet with the perfect balance of spice to keep you riding the wave of flavour and loving every sip.
- Spicy coconut syrup:
- Dehydrated lime salt rim:
If Yuzu juice is unavailable, substitute 2 parts lemon juice: 1 part white grapefruit juice.