- 80 g raw sugar
- 500 - 600 g frozen seasonal fruit (eg, mango, strawberries, blueberries), cut into pieces (3 - 4 cm) if required
- 1 egg white
- Place raw sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
- Add seasonal fruit and chop 10 sec/speed 8, with aid of spatula. Scrape down sides and bottom of the mixing bowl with spatula to loosen mixture.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add egg white and mix 30-40 sec/speed 3 or until a soft and smooth consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately or place into the freezer in a freezable container to store.
USEFUL ITEMS: Freezable containers.
Find out more about Thermomix's new cooking experience: https://www.thermomix.com.au/how-to-purchase/design-cooking-experience/