- 400g packet frozen French-style crepes (8)
- 2 large iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded barbecued chicken meat (130g)
- ¼ cup roughly torn fresh mint leaves
- 2 tblsps sweet chilli sauce, plus extra, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to garnish
- Working with one crepe at a time, warm in a microwave oven on High for 20 to 30 seconds. Place crepe on a chopping board.
- Place some of the lettuce, carrot, cucumber and chicken across centre of crepe. Sprinkle with some of the mint leaves. Drizzle with 1 tsp chilli sauce.
- Fold in sides and roll up firmly from end closest to you to enclose filling. Place on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Repeat to make 8 rolls. Refrigerate, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Serve crepe rolls with extra sweet chilli sauce. Garnish with extra mint.
Tip: Crepe rolls can be made up to two hours ahead. Place in an airtight container, in a single layer, in the fridge.