Try this magnificent meringue recipe at home!
3 large egg white
3/4 cup caster sugar
You'll also need:
Medium sized mixing bowl
Hand held electric mixer
Medium sized baking tray
(1) Line your tray with baking paper.
(2) Combine the egg whites with ½ teaspoon of vanilla essence and beat until they form soft peaks.
(3) Once soft peaks have formed, you can add the caster sugar and continue to beat.
(4) Beat until the mixture looks thick and glossy.
(5) Now you can add the colour! Start by adding a few drops of your favourite colour and use a skewer to carefully create swirls in the mixture (be careful not to over mix the colours!)
(6) Using a tablespoon, place a spoonful of mixture onto the tray. Repeat this process, leaving about 6cm between your meringues.
(7) Add some sprinkles to your meringues and have an adult preheat the oven for you and put them in there for about 45 minutes. Turn the oven off and let them cool inside the oven.
The crazy lives of Teddy, PJ Duncan and Gabe as they teach life lessons to their baby...
Chyna Parks is an 11-year-old musical prodigy who attends a high school as part of the...
Phineas and Ferb are precocious nine year old boys with a bundle of energy.