Set sail this summer with these awesome Tuna vegie boats!
(1) Place tuna in a bowl, along with the cream cheese. mix until smooth and combined.
(2) Cut cherry tomatoes in half, and then deseed them using a small spoon. If the seeds are not easily coming out, use a small sharp knife to ease them out. Make sure an adult is supervising!
(3) Cut crust from bread, and flatten with a rolling pin. Cut into small triangles for the sails.
(4) Cut the cucumber in half. Cut one half into rounds for the boats to sit on.
(5) Assemble the boats by filling the tomatoes with the tuna mix. Pop a toothpick through the sails and stick them into the filled cherry tomato.
(5) Place the boats with bread sails onto the cucumber rounds.