Make your Christmas extra special (and delicious) with these cute Reindeer pops!
(1) Place pop sticks into marshmallows.
(2) Cut small slits to enable you to push the pretzel "antlers" in later.
(3) Cut ribbon and tie a 10cm length around each pop stick.
(4) Cut pretzels in half by using a fast downward motion with a sharp knife.
(5) Dip each marshmallow in the melted chocolate until evenly coated. Tap excess chocolate off the marshmallow and anchor the stick into the block.
(6) Push pretzel "antlers" into the marshmallow and press on a mini chocolate buttons or balls for the nose and two cachous for eyes.
Wake up to a better breakfast with Melissa Doyle and David Koch for all the latest news, sport and weather.Like