Not just a great cartoon, but delicious too!
1. Using a butter knife, cut two little bits from each end of the banana – then cut the banana in half. Chop off the end of the top too.
2. Using the honey as (tasty) glue, glue the end of the banana onto the larger section, to create Ferb’s nose.
3. Stick the currants onto the tops of the mini marshmallows (also using the honey) and stick them above the nose. He has eyes!
4. Stick two more marshmallows on the sides of the banana to create his ears, and top it off with some curly lettuce for his luscious hair!
5. Have fun with your fruity Ferb!