Watch your friends try to figure out this solid milk trick!
1 packet of powdered gelatin
2 tablespoons of water
2 cups of milk
(1) Stir the packet of powdered gelatin into 2 tablespoons of water, and let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
(2) Warm 2 cups of milk in the microwave
(3) Carefully stir the gelatin mixture into the milk
(4) Transfer to drinking glasses, and place them straight in the fridge to set
(5) Solid milk should be ready in 2 hours!
Wake up to a better breakfast with Melissa Doyle and David Koch for all the latest news, sport and weather.Like