(1) Put the biscuits into the zip lock bag, and using your rolling pin, crush them into fine crumbs.
(2) Place the crumbs into a mixing bowl, and add the cocoa powder and mix well.
(3) Add the condensed milk into the mixture, and mix well (with your hands!)
(4) Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls; you can choose the size you like, but we used ping pong balls as a reference!
(5) Then roll the chocolate balls into coconut – make sure they are coated well.(6) They are ready to go straight into your mouth! ENJOY!