This fantastic recipe was sent in by Tiana, whose 9 from WA! Thanks Tiana!!
1 packet of plain biscuits
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup of desiccated coconut
1 tin of condensed milk
1 large rolling pin
1 large zip lock bag
Large mixing bowl
(1) Put the biscuits into the zip lock bag, and using your rolling pin, crush them into fine crumbs.
(2) Place the crumbs into a mixing bowl, and add the cocoa powder and mix well.
(3) Add the condensed milk into the mixture, and mix well (with your hands!)
(4) Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls; you can choose the size you like, but we used ping pong balls as a reference!
(5) Then roll the chocolate balls into coconut – make sure they are coated well.
(6) They are ready to go straight into your mouth! ENJOY!
Wake up to a better breakfast with Melissa Doyle and David Koch for all the latest news, sport and weather.Like