Shae shares her top secret pancake recipe! Shh...
1 1/2 cups milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups of self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup caster sugar
(1) Combine the milk, egg and vanilla extract together in a jug.
(2) In a separate bowl, sift together flour and bicarb soda.
(3) Add milk and egg mixture. Whisk until just combined.
(4) Getting an adult to help you, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
(5) Brush pan with butter.
(6) Carefully pour the mixture into the pan, making medium size pancakes.
(7) Cook pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
(8) Get an adult to flip each pancake, then allow them to cook for a further 2 minutes.
(9) Transfer to a plate and decorate with all your favourite fruit!
* If you’d like to make a pancake cake like we did, it’s so easy! Just stack the pancakes, putting your favourite fruit in-between, and drizzle with some maple syrup. Top with more fruit!
Wake up to a better breakfast with Melissa Doyle and David Koch for all the latest news, sport and weather.Like