3 medium sized bananas (ripe)
1 cup plain flour
½ cup caster sugar
¼ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
¼ cup light olive oil
¼ cup water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ cup dark chocolate, finely chopped
¼ cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
1. Heat oven to 180.
2. Place 2 bananas in med size bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
3. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, oil, water, baking powder, vinegar and salt. Mix until combined.
4. Pour mixture into a buttered 20cm square baking dish and then top with the finely chopped chocolate and nuts.
5. Slice the last banana and place the slices on top on the chocolate and nuts.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool before cutting/serving.