1 medium sweet potato, thinly sliced
1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
1 medium eggplant, thinly sliced
olive oil, for brushing
600g lamb backstrap
baby rocket leaves, to serve
1 large cooked beetroot, peeled, coarsely grated
100ml plain Greek yoghurt
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tbs finely chopped fresh mint
2 tsp red wine vinegar
2/3 cup roasted pistachios
¼ cup black sesame seeds
¼ cup white sesame seeds
2 tbs coriander seeds
2 tbs cumin seeds
1 tsp flaked sea salt
1. To make tzatziki, combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season.
2. To make dukkah, process all ingredients to form coarse crumbs.
3. Brush vegetable slices all over with oil and season.
4. Roll lamb in dukkah to coat evenly, pressing down firmly to ensure mixture sticks. Spray all over with cooking oil.
5. Preheat a barbecue grill plate to medium. Cook vegetables, turning, until golden brown and tender.
6. Preheat a barbecue hotplate to medium. Cook lamb, until browned on both sides and cooked as desired. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Slice thickly.
7. Serve lamb and vegetables with tzatziki.
This recipe has not been tested.