Coriander, to garnish
Lime wedges, to serve
½ small cauliflower, cut into florets
2 tbs coconut oil
1 clove garlic, finely diced
500g snapper fillets, skin reserved
2 tbs lime juice
3 tbs coconut oil
1 brown onion diced, 1/2 finely diced, 1/2 thinly sliced
4 gloves garlic, finely chopped
2 long red chillies, chopped, deseeded
1 Roma tomato, diced
1 Roma tomato, Thinly sliced
125ml fish stock
125ml coconut cream
Juice of ½ lime
1 tbs finely chopped coriander
1 ½ tsp coconut sugar
1 tsp fish sauce
100g radicchio leaves, shredded
½ cup shredded green cabbage
1 carrots, cut into julienne
1 small eschallot, thinly sliced
½ cup chopped coriander
1. To make cauliflower rice, process cauliflower in small batches until it resembles rice.
2. Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower and garlic, stirring until cauliflower is tender. Season.
3. Cut reserved fish skin into 5cm pieces. Cook in a greased non-stick frying pan over medium heat, turning, until golden and crisp. Season with salt.
4. To prepare stew, combine fish and lime juice in a bowl. Season and refrigerate 10 minutes to marniate.
5. Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
6. Cook diced onion until soft. Stir in garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Stir in diced tomato. Cook, stirring, until soft. Add stock and coconut cream. Bring to a simmer.
7. Drain fish and add to stew. Simmer, covered, for 2 minutes or until fish is almost cooked through.
8. Stir in thinly sliced onion and tomato. Simmer for a further 2 minutes.
9. To make salad dressing, whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add salad ingredients and toss to combine.
10. Serve fish stew with cauliflower rice, salad, crispy fish skin and lime wedges. Garnish with coriander.
This recipe has not been tested.