8 lamb cutlets
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp salt
3 tbs finely chopped rosemary
80ml Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs olive oil
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
125ml brewed peppermint tea
2 tbs currants
160ml vegetable stock
2 tbs chopped roasted cashews
2 tbs chopped roasted slivered almonds
2 tbs chopped roasted pistachios
seeds of ½ pomegranate
½ bunch parsley leaves, chopped
2 green spring onions, finely chopped
3 tbs olive oil
1 tsp ground allspice
1 tsp ground cinnamon
MINTED PEA PURÉE
500g frozen peas
½ cup mint leaves
1. To make marinade, pound garlic cloves and salt with a mortar and pestle to a fine paste. Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
2. Transfer to a large bowl. Add lamb and toss to coat. Refrigerate until required.
3. To make couscous salad, combine tea and currants in a bowl and set aside to steep for 10 minutes. Drain and discard tea.
4. Bring stock to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in couscous. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff and separate grains with a fork. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir through remaining ingredients.
5. To make minted pea puré, cook peas in a saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, adding mint for last 1 minute. Drain. Blend until smooth. Add butter and season. Blend to combine.
6. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Cook lamb, for about 2 minutes on each side or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a warm plate, lightly covered with foil, to rest for 5 minutes.
7. Serve lamb with couscous and pea puré.
This recipe has not been tested.