1. Use as a dipping sauce for samosas, chicken wings or pappadums
2. Bring a jar of Sweetly Spiced Sauce to a simmer in a saucepan. Add fresh mussels and cook covered until mussels open. Stir in fresh coriander and serve with naan bread.
3. Pour a jar of Sweetly Spiced Sauce into a baking dish. Make 4 indents and crack in 4 eggs. Top with chopped cherry tomatoes and bake until eggs are set. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve with crusty bread.
4. Combine shredded BBQ chicken and Sweetly Spiced Sauce and spread over naan bread. Bake until bread is crisp then top with plain yoghurt and fresh mint.
5. For a quick canapé… spoon Sweetly Spiced Sauce into mini tart cases and top with a cube of Indian paneer cheese. Bake until warm. Top with fresh chopped chilli.
6. Toss BBQ chicken with warmed Sweetly Spiced Sauce. Serve in naan bread or tortillas with shredded onion, cucumber and coriander.
7. Blend roasted pumpkin, Sweetly Spiced Sauce, vegetable stock and coconut cream for a quick and easy soup. Top with some roasted chickpeas.
8. Combine Sweetly Spiced Sauce with lamb mince and spring onions. Roll into balls and fry until golden. Serve your meatballs with rice and chutney.
9. Simmer Sweetly Spiced Sauce and coconut milk with prawns and your favourite fish. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Refer to the label for even more serving suggestions.
Available ONLY at Coles. While stocks last.
Coles Customer Care: 1800 061 562