PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 9 minutes (plus resting)
- 1x 3.5cm thickighland Park Eye Fillet Steak
- 2 tbs The Olive Tree Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Stonemill Salt
- ½ tsp Stonemill Pepper
- Ensure steak is at room temperature. Remove any excess moisture with a paper towel. Add oil and rub to form a seal. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a pan over high heat and wait until it’s extremely hot. Add steak to pan and cook on one side for around 4 ½ minutes. When you see the juices drip out of the meat, flip steak and cook on other side for another 4 ½ minutes.
- Remove steak from heat and rest for 10 minutes.