PREP TIME: 25 minutes
COOK TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp Remano olive oil
- 1 small red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 500g whole mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 x Almare salmon fillets, skin on
- 120g pack The Fresh Salad Co baby spinach
- Boiled chat potatoes, to serve
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Casa Barelli premium balsamic glaze, to drizzle
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook capsicum and onion until soft. Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Season. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to same frying pan, over medium-high heat. Season salmon all over and add to pan, skin-side down.
- Cook until skin is crisp. Turn and cook for a further 2-3 minutes or until cooked as desired. Transfer to a warm plate to rest.
- Reduce heat and add spinach to same pan. Cook, tossing with tongs, until wilted. Season.
- Serve salmon, capsicum and onion mixture, mushrooms and spinach with chat potatoes. Garnish with parsley and drizzle with glaze.