Plus7
Monday 21st 12:00 pm

A Place to Call Home

A Place to Call Home
Season 2 coming soon to Seven.

A Place to Call Home

From the creator of Packed to the Rafters comes the sweepiong and romantic drama A Place to Call Home. It tells the story of a mysterious woman perched between the harsh legacy of World War II and the hope of a new life in Australia and of a wealthy family forced by her to embrace the winds of social change.

Starring: Marta Dusseldorp, Noni Hazlehurst, Sarah Adams, Brett Climo, David Berry

Classified: PG

Genre: Drama

1. Trysh08:30pm Wednesday 03rd July 2013 ESTReport Abuse

can't we get rid of those stupid ads???

2. Claire09:07pm Friday 21st June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

OK. It won't work in Chrome. Needs Explorer.

3. Claire09:03pm Friday 21st June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Why doesn't it work????

4. Jane09:10pm Tuesday 18th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Skip plus7 altogether and just google a place to call home and the episode number you want

5. Karyn06:01pm Sunday 16th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

I have read about all the people having troubles. I would like to say that I watch a lots of programs using Plus7 and never have any trouble. I love this service as I am someone who cannot always watch programs when they are on TV. I love being able to watch them at my convenience regardless of the time of day or day of the week. The only improvement I would like to see would be the ability to resume watching a program if interrupted, as can be done on ABC's iview, instead of having to go back to the beginning again. .

6. Anne04:55pm Sunday 16th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Why is this site telling me I need to install Adobe Flashplayer still??? I have clicked the download button, it is on my desktop and its still telling me I need to to update and install. Frustrating!!

7. Zalak11:19pm Saturday 15th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

i have been catching up on this show from the beginning and not a problem on the PC or on my phone with plus 7 app. i watch all the episodes without any concerns.. love plus 7.

8. Frances Macaulay Forde01:06pm Saturday 15th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

Happy to say I've not had a problem seeing these episodes... or my other favorite, 'House Rules'. Thanks Plus7!

9. Annie02:49am Saturday 15th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

This is always a challenge, but you just have to keep clicking on the various links. Not all stills lead to a link, but you will eventually get there. I have just enjoyed last week's A Place to call Home after mucking about a bit!!! Cheers.

10. Michelle09:16pm Friday 14th June 2013 ESTReport Abuse

How come I can't get the video up to watch the show ggggggggrrrrrrr not a happy camper

1 Reply