Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Yahoo!7 TV Team
    Staff
    09 Oct 2008
    Posted Tue 05 Jun 2012 21:50
    Do you think the kiss will destroy Julie and Dave's marriage?
    OneToo
    0 second ago

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Tue 05 Jun 2012 22:09
    If it does I will be totally peed off....Julie has been carrying on with Adam for weeks....in my book what she is doing is far worse than a drunked half pash......Intimate conversations late at night over a bottle of wine...come on...Double standards if you ask me - she has feelings for him, she knows what she is doing, Dave got drunk - didn't know what he was doing....only a little kiss for Petes sake!!  If she pulles the Poor Pity Me routine, I will be very upset.....................
    Ne1OutThere

Posted Wed 06 Jun 2012 01:11

Completely, utterly, and totally agree.

I've got to admit the whole "Adam" storyline is starting to drag on a bit though and become more annoying than it is interesting.
    MelBen_CarboRetta_Fan
    24 Sep 2009

Posted Thu 07 Jun 2012 19:13
    i knew it was frankie and dave weeks ago..just had that feeling...coz they made it llok like jules would be the one to do it so i was like well daves capable of it too :) and i was right
    Tyler
    15 Apr 2009

Posted Tue 12 Jun 2012 12:11
    YUCK is what came to mind. I physically felt sick over "the kiss" and I don't know if I want to continue watching. I look at Julie and Dave's relationship/marriage as role modelling the good and the bad/tough times in all relationships. But this truly goes to far and changes the way I feel about the show. :-(
    Ne1OutThere

Posted Tue 12 Jun 2012 21:38
    Well it was a bit hypocritical of her now seeing the episode.

She was holding back a secret from him, and him her.

That said I don't know why Frankie didn't just admit she initiated it and be done with it.
    shy1_78
    25 Apr 2012

Posted Tue 12 Jun 2012 23:28
    Well, I think that it would be somewhat unrealistic to suggest that you can't window shop in marriage, but purely that. It's not a real relationship, everyone knows that red wine and late nights is a recipe for disaster for married people. Work trips are always classic examples of that. In any case, it is good to see them work it out, but not necessarily just forget and play happy families, this show has been good at showing how people work through the hard stuff so hopefully they don't just gloss over this and return to normality. Keen to see next week to see the outcome. The only thing I'm really disappointed with is that this would be the first time they have a female tradie in a hit show (neighbors does not count) and they looked like making her gay at the start then she kisses the boss, at least twice her age. What has this done for female tradies? That's all I'm saying, would have liked to see them put more weight behind non stereotyped roles of women, instead, she becomes the laughing stock. And well Kobe needs to pull his head in....he stole stuff and was given way more leniency that he shows his boss. Anyway, that's my rant. Hope Kobe stays though, I was just to like the story line of him and Frankie.
    Ne1OutThere

Posted Wed 13 Jun 2012 22:31

Yeah I'm pretty peeved off that they decided to make Kobie go back tto his old ways somewhat. Him and Frankie was just starting to be a good storyline.
    Szann
    21 May 2012

Posted Sat 16 Jun 2012 07:38

Really not worth watching anymore. Shame the scriptwriters had to take the show down like this. Would have been nice if Julie and Dave could have maintained their integrity and for viewers to see that it is possible for people to have a solid and long lasting marriage where two people respect and value each other. No one with any brains would risk their relationship by puttig themselves in such stupid positions.  There are many shows that display good family values anymore and it's a shame people think it's inevitable that this sort of stuff has to happen. Looks like Rafters is no different.to a lot of the other rubbish on tv.  
    Szann
    21 May 2012

Posted Sat 16 Jun 2012 07:42

*Aren't many shows that display good family values...

ForumsThe Kiss
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed

COMPARE & SAVE