Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Ne1OutThere

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Tue 11 Oct 2011 22:17
    Are you serious?

Rachel's barely out of the country and the writers have Jake hopping into the sack with Coby's sister already?!?!?

Terrible, terrible writing.

Find a new theme!
    Karen
    09 Oct 2008

Posted Tue 11 Oct 2011 23:30
    I totally agree!!!

Get rid of Bree - far too soon for Jake to be over Rachel.  

They are really losing the plot lately and I am not enjoying this season at all so far :(

Brittany Neal
    18 Mar 2011

Posted Wed 12 Oct 2011 00:05

its just that it feels as though jake has betrayed the rafters a little for moving on so soon and with another family member,  his morals have gone out the window!  I'm happy that jakes character has stayed in the show as he is one of my favourites and i understand his character has to move on but it would have been nice for him to find love again. It seems as though Bree is just a rebound as i dont feel like their is a connection between the two in comparison to the connection between jake and rachel. Such a shame :(
    Ne1OutThere

Posted Wed 12 Oct 2011 00:19

Well if it continued I'd imagine Dave would be pretty unhappy, as would the brothers with Jake for ditching Rachel so quickly.

ptt...

Posted Wed 12 Oct 2011 16:19
    He wasn't cheating because sadly they broke up. :( The only reason I watched Packed to the Rafters was because I loved Jake and Rachel as a couple and I only remain watching it because it's my favourite TV show. I was willing (and still am) to give Bree a chance with Jake even though I was a bit angry that they made out last night.
      ForumsJake cheating already???
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed

COMPARE & SAVE