- Preparation time:
- 20 minutes
- Cooking time:
- 30 minutes
- Coriander, to garnish
- Lime wedges, to serve
- ½ small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 500g snapper fillets, skin reserved
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 1 brown onion diced, ½ finely diced, ½ thinly sliced
- 4 gloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 long red chillies, chopped, deseeded
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 Roma tomato, Thinly sliced
- 125ml fish stock
- 125ml coconut cream
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tbs finely chopped coriander
- 1 ½ tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 100g radicchio leaves, shredded
- ½ cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 carrots, cut into julienne
- 1 small eschallot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- To make cauliflower rice, process cauliflower in small batches until it resembles rice.
- Heat coconut oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add cauliflower and garlic, stirring until cauliflower is tender. Season.
- Cut reserved fish skin into 5cm pieces. Cook in a greased non-stick frying pan over medium heat, turning, until golden and crisp. Season with salt.
- To prepare stew, combine fish and lime juice in a bowl. Season and refrigerate 10 minutes to marniate.
- Meanwhile, heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook diced onion until soft. Stir in garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Stir in diced tomato. Cook, stirring, until soft. Add stock and coconut cream. Bring to a simmer.
- Drain fish and add to stew. Simmer, covered, for 2 minutes or until fish is almost cooked through.
- Stir in thinly sliced onion and tomato. Simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- To make salad dressing, whisk all ingredients in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- 10. Serve fish stew with cauliflower rice, salad, crispy fish skin and lime wedges. Garnish with coriander.
This recipe has not been tested.