Page 1 of 1
Sort By:
Newest First
Oldest First
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Wed 05 Jan 2011 14:00
There are 3 HOT, SEXY boys coming to the bay. Casey, Brax and Heath. (Especially Brax and Heath are HOT). They are coming to stir up trouble.

CANT WAIT to see them in 2011 and the trouble they bring to the bay.

xxx
emma
04 Aug 2010

Posted Mon 10 Jan 2011 16:11
Casey (Lincoln Young). The baby of the family, 17-year-old Casey is the best of the bunch, keen to steer clear of his older brothers' troublesome antics. "He doesn't fit into the River Boys mould, but has been tarnished by their reputation," Cameron Says. "Casey and Heath clash quite a lot because Heath's all about the River Boy movement and Casey doesn't want to be a part of that." Dan reveals about the sibling rivalry. Will his brothers' bad influence steer Casey from the straight and narrow?
emma
04 Aug 2010

Posted Mon 10 Jan 2011 16:23
Brax (Steve Peacocke) Oldest brother Darryl "Brax" Braxton has to deal with a drop in status when he arrives in Summer Bay. "In Mangrove River, he was revered as a surfing legend and the leader of the pack who commands respect," Cameron Says. "To Summer Bay, he's a beach bum with a bad reputation." Protective of his younger siblings, Brax "uses brains and charm to get people to do what he wants," Dan reveals of his on-screen brother. "He's a very, very interesting character. Quite often he's trying to keep Heath out of trouble. But Brax is not necessarily as bad as Heath, or not as crazy, as Heath does things in a more delicate manner". Joining the Home And Away cast to play the bad boy will be Steve Peacocke, 30, who has previously filmed appearances on Rake and Packed To The Rafters.
emma
04 Aug 2010

Posted Mon 10 Jan 2011 16:32
Heath (Dan Ewing) The volatile and buff Heath is "an attack dog - a human hand grenade," Dan says. "He will stir up anybody. There's definitely a lot of conflict initially with Xavier (David Jones-Roberts) - it's an alpha male status thing." Feared by the police and Mangrove River residents, Heath "lives and breathes" life as a River Boy, also enjoying" partying and surfing, and of course he likes women. I think initially the Summer Bay girls are taken aback by his brazen attitude - they might look down their noses a bit," Dan adds. Somehow we don't think Heath will be staying single for long!
Louise Middleton
17 Feb 2011

Posted Mon 07 Feb 2011 02:37
HI BOYZ!!!!  Remember me? Won the Virgin Mobile Comp 2 come and meet ya flew to Sydney from Melbourne just 2 watch u guys play basketball 4 your photo shoot...waz sooo much fun especially when u took your shirts off....pant pant lol. Louise, the American Blonde....just had to ham it up 4 the photo...sorry blues eyes but i think you enjoyed it...and hey to u Heath, cant member your real name but i Definitely remember u...u said i better be there when u come to Melbourne 4 your signing...thats a 4 sure dude!!! Had a cool az time in Sydney, Sheraton on the Park....what a gorgeous hotel...the concierges just luvd us!!! Back in borin ol Melbourne now...awww....wanted to invite u guys 2 the hotel 4 a drink but got the feelin it was a No No from your publicist...oh well, maybe next time.....c ya  xx
Louise Middleton
17 Feb 2011

Posted Mon 07 Feb 2011 15:51
Hey Boyz,
Waz just wonderin if you'd read my last forum posting...u know, Louise the American Blonde...looking forward to seeing u when you come 2 Melbourne for the signing....Dan, i remember your real name now, ha, dont forget u told me I better be there...thats a 4 sure! Hey blue eyes what a fun photo, hope it makes it 2 OK Mag! Absolutely luvd Sydney, thinkin of movin there, melbourne is full of drama queens, both male and female, unbelievable...lookin forward 2 your first time on the show...should be soon now...wish u guys could have come 2 the Sheraton Bar 4 a drink....awww...nevermind, maybe next time....hope the River Boyz make a big splash...u guys r all definite hotties, no prob there....Sarah waz the one who won the contest...I never even watched home and away b4...but definitely now!!!!  Thinkin of comin back 2 Sydney in about 2 months or so 4 a week, just 2 check out if I wanna live there...sooo different from Melbourne, the energy is more like L.A...used to live there for a couple years, now thats a high energy town...met lotza rock stars...Tommy Lee, Axel Rose, David Lee Roth, Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, what a character he is...met him in Sydney actually...back when I was a bit of a bad girl, ha, sick of bein a good girl....boring...ha...anyway, get back 2 me when u get a chance, would luv 2 hear from u guys.....c ya...Louise  xx
Yahoo!7 TV Team
Staff
09 Oct 2008
Posted Mon 07 Feb 2011 17:33

Grab your copy of FAMOUS Magazine on sale now, for your EXCLUSIVE wall poster!

Featuring the Bay's hottest arrivals the River Boys and the gorgeous Ruby, April and Indigo on the other side.

You can have your FAMOUS poster signed when you meet the River Boys and other cast favourites in person at the locations below!

SYDNEY
Meet the River Boys
Steve Peacocke, Dan Ewing & Lincoln Younes
When: Thursday 10th February
Where: Westfield Miranda from 6.30pm

PERTH
Meet Darryl and Charlie
Steve Peacocke & Esther Anderson
When: Saturday 12th February
Where: Westfield Whitford City from 11.00am and Westfield Carousel from 2.00pm.
HellsBells
16 Oct 2009

Posted Mon 14 Feb 2011 21:51

I so want Nicole to get with one of the River Boys, and then the can raise the baby together, never going to happen, I want Nicole to find love.
stephanie
13 Mar 2009

Posted Wed 23 Feb 2011 19:52

charlie and brax! cant wait till see where that goes cause there definately something there between them
and i think romeo is jealous of ruby kissing casey saw it in the preveiw, atm this love triangle is dead ruby and romeo need to boil it up so it makes it more interesting 
btw all the river boy are hot!! i this is gonna be the most interesting home and away ever !! 2010 was dead i barely watched home and away now 2011 is start to steam up ! i cant wait till 2mw episode !! 
good work h&a keep it in this direction and it will be an awesome year !! 
Jermajesty
14 Apr 2009

Posted Sat 26 Feb 2011 16:34
Who's the guy that keeps botherin colleen? i can't think of where he's from.. ive seen him somewhere else  

This yr im really into h&a last yr and the yr before i wasnt really into it! 
EmmaDilemma
20 Feb 2011

Posted Sun 27 Feb 2011 02:04
I love Brax!! Him and Charlie hav alot of chemistry lovin their story line, and i like casey he has a heart feel sorry for him cause people think he is just a thug when he has a heart. All of them are hot, personally Brax is my fave 
you...

Posted Mon 07 Mar 2011 11:59

OMFG SO HOOOT I LIKE ALL OF THEM BECAUSE THEY R AWESOME
cha...

Posted Wed 16 Mar 2011 02:09

I think that the river boys are hot and really hpoe they will be on our screens alot more xxx
Jade Duggan
18 Feb 2011

Posted Wed 16 Mar 2011 18:25
hot hot hot hahahha LOL love the river  boy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
:) <3
emm...

Posted Wed 12 Oct 2011 11:12

hello im emma can i ask you something can i become a river girl
Livvy
28 Jan 2012

Posted Sat 28 Jan 2012 23:18

I wish i could become a river girl

Madison
15 Jul 2013

Posted Mon 15 Jul 2013 09:55

I love kyle sooo much<3

SUNSHINE
27 May 2013

Posted Mon 19 Aug 2013 01:25
Hey!! Does anyone please know where I can watch home & away episodes 5235, 5237, 5238, 5239 & a few more?!! I've looked on youtube but they are all blocked!!! Thank you <3
Lm123
11 Apr 2013

Posted Mon 19 Aug 2013 04:19

can't post sites
ZoeMD
09 Dec 2012

Posted Mon 19 Aug 2013 06:50
whats ur email sunshine?
ForumsSpoilersThe River Boys!
Sign in to post and view your settings