ForumsGeneral DiscussionNeighbours
Page 1 of 3
Sort By:
Newest First
Oldest First
tas...

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 08:54
Well, seeing as there is a Home and Away thread on the Neighbours site, I thought I'd put a Neighbours one here  So how many people watch Neighbours as well? does anyone actually prefer it? 
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 10:14
Hey Tas, lol. I watch Neighbours as you should alreay know haha. I have to say i did prefer Neighbours this year because H&A i found was a bit of a let down in the drama side of it.

I hope H&A can improve with Drama next year and not have another dissapointing year like this year was.

Neighbours was full of drama this year and in my opinion one of the best years yet. Keep up the FANTASTIC work Neighbours. I dont care what anyone else says or i dont care what the ratings are NEIGHBOURS IS A WONDERFUL SHOW and it doesnt get enough credit in my opinion.
tas...

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 17:32
I must agree, H&A was a massive disappointment this year. Even though I didn't watch an episode haha. And again, as usual, I agree! Neighbours was AMAZING this year! I agree, it does not get enough credit. It does in Britain, but no where near enough here. Bring on channel 11 next year!!! 
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 20:48

hahahahaha you make me crack up. Its so good to have you on board. lol How do you get the emitcons? I cant get them
tas...

Posted Mon 20 Dec 2010 21:56
Haha, its a little button with a smiley face on it above where you type  you cant just type them, like you can on neighbours.... :P
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Tue 21 Dec 2010 16:06

Yeh i had that face at the begining when i first joined but now i have lost it. That button isnt there anymore. I dont know where its gone. lol
Home and away fan 1-1-11
01 Jan 2011

Posted Sun 02 Jan 2011 17:18
I love Neighbours just as much as i do with home and away, but if i had to pick one i would of course take home and away as they just have a bit better stoylines then neighbours do.
Home and away fan 1-1-11
01 Jan 2011

Posted Tue 11 Jan 2011 17:28
Can anyone actually watch Neighbours tonight? as i cant as we cant get channel eleven (11), anyone who can get it please enjoy it for me .
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Wed 12 Jan 2011 08:01

Yeh i have Channel 11. It was an AWESOME EPISODE!

Poor Andrew, hopefully he gets better soon. I loved how Paul was so concerened for his son something we dont see everyday.

Stupid Lyn - I hope Paul makes her pay BIG TIME but if Paul finds out she had anything to do with it, i wouldnt want to be Lyn lol. I think he will kill her. haha.

Summer was so concerned about Andrew, i hope they get together soon and Tash doesnt get in the way. SummDrew FOREVER!!!!!!!!! They so belong together and should just get together already lol. Hopefully we dont have to wait much longer till they get there act together but i have a feeling we could be waiting a while.

Stefan did a wonderful job portraying Paul. Congratulations to the Neighbours cast and crew on a truly AWESOME EPISODE!

Gillian
08 Apr 2009

Posted Fri 25 Feb 2011 23:16

In terms of storylines, Neighbours has really picked up the past few months. It's getting really interesting. 

Scott McGregor and Gemma Prantia are great additions to the regular cast. Scott is totally gorgeous. Loving his onscreen relationship with Ashleigh Brewer, Mark and Kate are such a cute couple.

Jade is awesome aswell, she is a great replacement for Donna and has quickly become friends with Kate. From the interview with Gemma on Holysoap, I can see Lucas and Jade getting together soon.

Looking forward to Carmella and Oliver's return in a few weeks and also Kym Valentine is due back from her break in April aswell. Will be good to see Libby back, wonder how she will get along with the new characters Jade and Mark. People seem to become friends rather quickly in Ramsay Street.

Can't stand the Summer/Andrew/Tash storyline, it's dragging on for far too long. The sooner this fake pregnancy storyline is over the better.

Christine
09 Oct 2008

Posted Sun 27 Feb 2011 22:22
Does anyone think that Lucas is Callum dad the reson why I think that is because I see that storylines come.
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Mon 28 Feb 2011 10:51

Huh? lol Sonya is Callum's mother but we dont know who his dad is.
Jojo Berseck
28 Feb 2011

Posted Mon 28 Feb 2011 12:22

adelle fan i agree but scott mcgregor will be filming his last scenes in april sometime as his contract wasnt renewed!!!and i love sonyas sister jade,shes going to end up with lucas i read somewhere too.....but i cant wait for tomorrows episode when rebecca finally walks out on paul gonna be class!!!!!!i do love the show but i really miss steph in it since she left its like something is missing from the show
Christine
09 Oct 2008

Posted Wed 02 Mar 2011 02:51
Have you lots heard that Dieter Brummer who played Shane Parrish is now in Neighbours I Can't believe that he is in Neighbours. 
Simone F
26 Sep 2010

Posted Thu 03 Mar 2011 17:10

Yeah he is going to be in Neighbours. Great News!
Tiegz
23 Apr 2009

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 01:39

neighbours is way better this year last year it was kinda boring
there was not much happening neighbours was just like home and away last year same things happening all the time
but this year its different because people left neighbours 2 new people came into neighbours Mark and Jade and then we had heaps of people leaving the show. i really want PAUL to leave the show.  anywayz im waiting for Sonya to tell Callum that she his mother i wonder how he will take the news? will he hate her for the rest of his life or will he forget what happen back when he was younger and enjoy the rest of the time with Sonya.

anywayz i think he finds out by himself he relise's Sonya his mother at the end from his dream of a voice.
as i read and hured and from adds but will see :)

Tiegz
23 Apr 2009

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 01:59

i cant belive Tasha pretended she was Preg* Andrew was looking forward being a dad and Tasha dad Micheal was looking forward being a Grand-Dad. Andrew must be so angry and hurt inside
finding out by Summer. but then again this would of never happen in the 1st place if Andrew didnt cheat on Tasha with Summer.

Neighbours reminds me of home and away right now
Tasha predending she Preg* and andrew cheating on Tasha

cause home and away
Ruby spent the night with Romo
Romo cheated on Indi. then Indi found out was heart broken.
then Ruby in the car with Casey and then the hole school finding out then make a cartoon about Ruby in the backseat WOW
how imbarising and hurtness. 
really home and away and neighbours are really are the same things same drama
oh and speaking of *I think*

i think Charlie and Brax will get together soon in home and away
cause she is now taking advice from him which is weird cause she hated him cause he a River Boy. *Brax and Charlie would make a cute couple :) in home and away

Tiegz
23 Apr 2009

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 02:08

• got to LOVE home and away and Neighbours

Lauren
19 Oct 2009

Posted Fri 25 Mar 2011 02:22

To be honest I like Neighbours, but I just don't thik it's up to par with Home and Away, especially in the last couple of years. The only thing saving Neighbours from the chop right now is it's British viewers.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's the location of Home and Away, but it feels more real then Neighbours. Everything about Erinsborough is false, you can it's all a fake. I know Summer Bay isn't a real place, but it's location and the fact that they use actual beaches, buildings etc instead of building their own makes it more real. Which I think is a credit to the show because all other soaps use locations that are specifically for the show, but Summer Bay (Palm Beach) is an actual place where people live and hang out. And you can see that in its aerial shots. Erinsborough to me is like one of those crappy American soap operas that are so false their hilarious.

No offence to Neighbours fans, but Home and Away is a far superior show
Tiegz
23 Apr 2009

Posted Sat 02 Apr 2011 21:49

Lauren you have a point with neighbours which i find is true
home and away is better then neighbours anyday because it dosnt just stay in one spot if you know what i mean

like: neighbours is baised on the Street thats why they called it neighbours cause everyone lives on 1 big street if you get that
anywayz wat im trying to say is

home and away is way better cause it dosnt just show you 1 area all the time it shows you the school, carban park, dining place, the beach places like that and they always have new people coming into the show which makes it more intresting like the RIVER BOYS and it just keeps the people watching home and away more intrested of watching it.

i have 1 question about home and away?
Will Nicol keep her baby? or will she give it to Marlin?
my guess i think she will keep the baby. :)
Lorraine
19 Dec 2008

Posted Sat 02 Apr 2011 22:01
it's time Neighbours got the axe should have gone a couple of years ago
Gillian
08 Apr 2009

Posted Thu 07 Apr 2011 19:43
Neighbours will never be axed. the ratings are doing very well on 11. Nearly topped the 450,000 mark.

Have you lots heard that Dieter Brummer who played Shane Parrish is now in Neighbours I Can't believe that he is in Neighbours.
------------------------------------------

Dieter's character will be playing Callum's dad.
Lorraine
19 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 07 Apr 2011 21:29
Please cry me a river the show should be axed it still not rating and the network are really thinking about it with the new owners of the network
cha...

Posted Sat 07 May 2011 19:01

i love them both but i think lately haa has had better storylines that u want 2 c more of
ForumsGeneral DiscussionNeighbours
Sign in to post and view your settings
New User? Sign up
COMPARE & SAVE