Page 1 of 1
    Sort By:
    Newest First
    Oldest First
    Jess
    07 Oct 2011

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Thu 06 Oct 2011 23:16
    Hey :) according to facebook posts on the beauty and the geek official facebook page, it says Troy and Mackenzie are engaged. This is appaently true because there profiles say engaged to each other. 
    They are the real accounts but now that beauty and the geek is finished filming it is just curious and something to discuss :) 
    Some Random
    08 Sep 2011

Posted Thu 06 Oct 2011 23:25
    Interesting...apparently he kisses someone else on the show but yeah they are engaged now...i checked, still interesting...
    Paul Amores
    06 Oct 2009

Posted Fri 07 Oct 2011 00:31
    They must be fake profiles, because the contestants aren't supposed to have any social media until after the season is over.
    Toby
    14 May 2009

Posted Fri 07 Oct 2011 01:58
    Quickly Paul, the Council of Elders must hear of this! To Channel 7 Headquarters, post-haste!
    Jess
    07 Oct 2011

Posted Fri 07 Oct 2011 15:45
    I don't want to announce it on this forum but with the rumour going round and interviews with Troy apparently he is still seing one of the beauty's and there is a picture of Mackenzie and Jordan shopping at Myer and Mackenzie is wearing a ring on her appropriate wedding finger. Interesting topic 
    itsbighead

Posted Fri 07 Oct 2011 16:07
    are their profiles on the official beauty and the geek facebook page?
    Meg
    08 Oct 2011

Posted Sat 08 Oct 2011 17:30
    um they are not allowed to use there fb accounts till after the show is finished airing..so dont believe it...their accounts are suspended until airtime is finished
    nicole00730

Posted Mon 10 Oct 2011 14:20

SURPRISE......SURPRISE nothing too new there, it really just goes to show that beauties will always end up with a beauty, even if they have just meet...
    Poor Jimmy (or for that fact any geek out their) that the moral to this show BATG is that nothing in life will ever change.
    bon...

Posted Fri 14 Oct 2011 05:49

Nicole, your comment reminds me of another show that was aired in the US, a predecessor to BatG if you will, called Average Joe...does anyone recall this show? Essentially it was like The Bachelorette with an attractive woman as the bachelorette but all the guys on it were just average guys or nerds or geeks that were lacking in the looks department. Toward the end of the show they'd always introduce about 5 or so attractive buff guys to the competition and somehow it was always one average joe and one new guy left in the final 2. Surprise, surprise, who would the girl always choose without a doubt? The new attractive guy who'd been there for a fraction of the time instead of the average guy who she'd been getting close to for the whole season and who actually has a personality. Same old story really... though saying that I do think Troy actually is kind and has some personality and is actually a bit of a dork and Mackenzie seems so young maturity wise whilst Jimmy seems so much more mature (I couldn't be bothered to go check their ages just now). I think Jimmy was definitely barking up the wrong tree.
     Sometimes geeks can seem just as superficial in going after girls with looks it's no wonder they have no luck in love. Surely there are plenty of lovely geeky gals out there? I studied science and there was an abundance of girls with brains. It was nice to see that at least Theo found something attractive in Helen, who seems lovely with a nice face and a great sense of humour.

Jay
    31 May 2010

Posted Sat 29 Oct 2011 15:06
    FYI they were not allowed social media while they were filming but filming is already done therefore it could easily be their fb page. Sad really though you through people into a house & usually someone ends up dating someone because of hormones ha ha ha sexual tension!
    Jay
    31 May 2010

Posted Sat 29 Oct 2011 15:06
    when i say house i mean reality tv house because they have noone else but each other someone always ends up dating
    Mouse
    12 Jul 2011

Posted Fri 04 Nov 2011 08:51
    They are the cutest couple <3 when he was voted off I cried
    harriet.walter

Posted Sun 06 Nov 2011 09:52
    A friend of mine has been sleeping with Troy since the show has stopped filming. He has a tattoo of macs name on his chest & ditched my friend to go back to her. Sounds like a messed up relationship/"engagement" to me!! In other news/"rumours" Troy returns to the show & wins! This came from his mouth but could've been a way to get my friend in bed...
    Ray Gomez
    22 Sep 2011

Posted Sun 06 Nov 2011 20:00
    Oh no, the Devil's Advocate.....
    Some Random
    08 Sep 2011

Posted Sun 06 Nov 2011 20:04
    Really Harriet, well, i find that hard to believe. Not that he is cheating on her, but everything else. I had also heard that he returned to the show but i didnt hear that he won. Alwell, in the previews it showed troy kissing sarah at the start of the year, i wonder if he does that when he apparently returns, anyways, he is a jerk if he has cheated...
    nikechick61

Posted Wed 09 Nov 2011 12:14

Im from perth and know of kenzie, her and troy knew each other before the show and hvae been dating for a long time, infact they were engaged before the show! i wonder if the producers knew they were a couple, im sure they did and troy and kenzie get asked to do lots of things together like photoshoots etc but i think this is the first thing they have done together.
    Rj
    16 Jan 2012

Posted Sun 13 Nov 2011 15:03

meh, somethings will never change will they?
    Isabella
    1 second ago

Posted Mon 14 Nov 2011 17:14
    yeah i saw there Facebook pages and on a picture of troys it says my fiance and Mackenzie is in the picture and that same picture is on mackenzies profile as well.
    Alannah
    1 second ago

Posted Sat 26 Nov 2011 11:07

Awesome i cant believe that they are engaged. I love Makenzie she is so pretty. i totally knew the wedding was comming because they were so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ForumsBeauty and the GeekMackenzie and Troy engaged
      Sign in to post and view your settings
      New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed

COMPARE & SAVE