Page 1 of 44
Sort By:
Newest First
Oldest First
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Sign in to report this post.

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 22:05
Man, i felt so uncomfortable watching the date part of the show. Jordan getting all jealous when Lachlan was on his date, she's just like, "the thought of having to watch Lachlan on a date just killed me" and all the beauties whispering in her ear, "did you hear that?" Also dolly, she was looking preetttyy jealous standing in the background thinking 'Gilly, don't you DARE give her you're jacket!' So uncomfortable, i felt bad for them, they were sooooo jealous...
Andy
08 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 22:32
I thought it actually showed how genuine Dolly and Jordan are. They clearly have feelings for Gilbert and Lachlan respectively and it shows that there have been at least SOME relationships which have been of substance and in line with what the show is about. I'm only sorry that Sarah hasn't had chemistry with any of the geeks there as she seems really genuine. Honestly Helen and Troy have been a negative this year with Helen going after a geek and Troy going after a beauty. It just went to show too that neither of them had anything to worry about in the end either.

Hopefully if they do the same next season, the female geeks and male beauties will actually remember what the show is MEANT to be about in terms of rediscovering the opposite sex.
First L
18 Dec 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 22:59
I thought Dolly was an unknown at the start of the season, however it is clear now that she and Bendeguz have sorted out their relationship and become friends and it is also clear that she is genuine. Some of the things she has said give the impression she doesn't like players. I would love to see her tell McKenzie to get stuffed before the season is out.

Jimmy should have shafted that #$%$ Only Troy and Helen would have held it against him I think.  
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:04
@Andy Yer man, I agree with you, in the sense that Jordan does actually have true feelings for Lachlan. She seems like such an Authentic and wonderful girl from the soul and heart. She is caring and is starting to develop feelings for Lachlan. I just want Jordan to bring Lachlan out of his 'shell' and make him more used to her surroundings.

Do you believe that Jordan really wants Lachlan?
Andy
08 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:19
I think that Jordan and Dolly both have genuine feelings for their respective geeks. The fact that they were jealous in an insecure way (as opposed to Mackenzie marking territory on a man she treats like a doormat) shows that something is happening there.
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:22
Well, i know the question wasn't directed at me, but i believe she does, so does michael from season 2, he said he thought they genuinely have feelings for each other. Which is nice to see, and i believe dolly does have feelings for gilly too, u could almost tell she was thinking, get that jacket off her! By the looks on jordan and dolly's faces, i was kinda thinking i wouldnt be suprised if one of them started crying, not necessarily right then and there but still...
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:24
@Some Random Yer.. I agree with ya matee.. But seriously, those that couple of Jordan and lachlan are the cutest couple in the world... seriously!! omg haha
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:35
The rose was the sweetest thing too, they are so cute. I am really hoping what lachlan said to his date about her being "his type of girl", well, i really hope jordan didnt hear that, and if she did, i really hope it didn't hurt her too much. Beacause jordan was standing right there when he said it, and when you compare the two, she is geeky and in to politics, jordan, not so much, he may have just meant you are interested in politics you're my type of girl in a friendly joking way,but still...
Andy
08 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:37
I think the fact that he said that if he did swap his partner that Jordan would kill him, would have cleared any doubts in Jordan's mind.
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:39
Yeah i know, im just saying, if you were in her situation him saying that would kinda sting...
Andy
08 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:43
Maybe it's a good thing- how many of the beauties would have always been the ones doing the rejecting? Being on the other end of things is a valuable lesson for some of them- especially Mackenzie.
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:46
Wel it seems troy hurts her later on in the show by kissing sarah... I wonder how many times shes done something like that...
Andy
08 Oct 2008

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:49
You'll excuse me if I feel no sympathy at all for Mackenzie in regards to that. Unfortunately modern feminism and traditionalism have meant that women have yet to realise that a lesson taught to men equally applies to women- that listening to the little head over the big head never ends well. Mackenzie sounds like she learns that lesson firsthand.
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Thu 20 Oct 2011 23:59
@Some Random - I completely agree with you, yeh I hope Jordan didn't hear it, because I think Jordan authentically likes Lachlan and wants to have a deep and meaningful friendship with him..

But, to tell you the truth, I think Lachlan will not leave Jordan that easily. Like Jordan once said "Lachlan has a big heart" and I stand by that, so I reckon Lachlan will definitely pursue a relationship with Jordan outside the house, once Beauty the Geek is over with?

WHat are your thoughts "Some Random"?
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 00:18
Oh, of course lachlan would want to pursue a relationship with her as she also seems to be the nicest beauty in the mansion and they seem to have real feelings, but when they do leave the mansion, i hope it lasts, but relationships made of people with common interests are hard to keep, so how much harder would it be for those two, they may have feelings but once she gets outside, even more so after tv, there will be guys throwing themselves at her and i just don't think it would last. Im not trying to say that she would be unfaithful or anything im just saying, well, do you get what im saying? It would be great for them if it did work out and i hope it does, but as much as i cant stand writing this, i dont think it will last, maybe for a while, but i dont think it will last...
Corinne
19 Dec 2008

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 14:17

Lachlan would've just been wanting to make the geek girl on the date feel more comfortable but still being a geek himself chose his compliment clumsily . He only has eyes for Jordan , don't worry about that .
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 14:39
what do you mean me? oh i'm not worrying, i know that, and from what i can tell she only has eyes for him...at the moment, just saying, when out in the real world, things might change.
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:25
@Some Random I agree with you mate. Because out in the real world, truthfully, you never see 'pretty beautiful girls' with 'geeks' as such.. These types of people have such different interests, that its hard for them to sustain together. 

'Some Random', you're exactly right, when you say that, it will be hard for Lachlan to be with Jordan in the 'real' world, as there will be alot of guys chasing jordan etc. But do you think that Lachlan and Jordan will be very good friends? I think both of them enjoy each other's company. Unlike Mackenzie, Jordan is actually authentic and loyal to lachlan, you can tell by her facial expressions and the way she interacts with Lachlan..

But do you think Jordan and Lachlan can be 'friends with benefits' hahaha?? 
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:38
Oh i hope they will be friends, but i think it would be odd because lachlan is basically in love with her, and to see her with another man would break his heart, that is the problem with the friends thing. but you saw how Jordan reacted when Lachlan was on his date, she was devastated that he was on a date with someone else, so who knows, they may try to hold on to their relationship. And yes, i do agree that, UNLIKE MACKENZIE, Jordan is loyal and kind and she's not just putting it on for the cameras. Plus, somehow i don't think you're last question, well, i don't think that would really work out, considering he well hasn't had any experience, Jordan was his first kiss...

BTW look at the gallery on the website 'Meet the Geeks', Lachlan is actually quite attractive and even though Jordan is a little out of his league, i don't think that would really be a real issue on 'the outside' , it's not like he's butt ugly...
silverr32typem

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:42
@ Michael, surprisingly the two groups do interact, but it is normally in 'high society', where there is a lot of money involved
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:44
WHOAH! We have THREE michael's on the forum? I can't tell which ones which, this is freaking me out...
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:48
@ Some Random Hmm,, true that.. yeah it was Lachlan's first kiss indeed, haha maybe i was thinking a bit too much... I think Lachlan is deeply in love with Jordan ayy, like you said. I reckon Lachlan will try his utmost hardest at trying to get in a relationship with Jordan, cause they both feel so comfortable and affectionate around one another. I found Jordan's facial expression very cute, when she was 'devastated' at Lachlan when he was with another girl. Jordan felt sooo bad and was utterly shocked, which shows how much they mean to each other (like you said). 

By the way "Some Random", check out this http://www.starnow.com.au/jordanfinlayson There are photos of Jordan modelling...

I know Lachlan will try getting into a relationship as much as possible with Jordan. But do you think Jordan would want a relationship with Lachlan?
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:50
@Some Random   The original Michael is me. Note I always use "@Some Random" to address you....
Michael A
25 Feb 2009

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:51
@ Some Random   I have changed my name to "Michael A"
Some Random
08 Sep 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:55
I've already seen the photos, heaps of other people have been putting the link up, and i get why she seems to be most guys favourite beauty...

I definitely think Jordan would want a relationship with him, i'm not sure for how long, but i believe she would pursue one to start off with. Who knows though, it may just be infatuation like seems to happen a lot in the house, but she honestly was cut when he was on a date with the female geek, it "killed her life".
I may just be trying to find reasons for them to be together cos they are my faves, but i honestly believe that something MIGHT work out, for a while. what do you reckon?
Susanna Dww
01 Aug 2011

Posted Fri 21 Oct 2011 17:55
check this out:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/entertainment/about-town/blogs/plus-one/champagne-party-featuring-polo-20110926-1ksda.html
ForumsBeauty and the GeekJEALOUS MUCH?
Sign in to post and view your settings
New User? Sign up

Latest

Top Rated

Most Discussed

COMPARE & SAVE