Firefighters Rescue Two Dogs From Arizona Home During Grease Fire

Storyful
1,052 views
a month ago

Firefighters rescued two pet dogs from their home in Tucson, Arizona, after a grease fire broke out on October 24, local media reported.

The Tucson Fire Department said it was dealing with the incident in the 2400 block of W. Calle Retana, when a firefighter found two small dogs in the smoke and returned them to their owner.

Everybody was evacuated safely from the building, the fire department said. Credit: Tucson Fire Department via Storyful

Hot Items
Introduction
The top viral videos from Australia and around the world.