What you'll need:
- 1 medium sized empty jar.
- Masking tape
- Other decorations – like jewels, sequins etc.
How to Make Them:
(1) First, you must make sure your jars are all cleaned out and ready to go! Give them a good wash with warm soapy water and leave to dry.
(2) Use the masking tape as stencils – you can create stripes like us, by sticking strips of tape around the jar, then painting the whole jar. When you take off the tape, those parts will be clear! Use this same method to create other shapes – cut out cute shapes in the tape and paint over them.
(3) Decorate your jars however you like! It’s good to keep some clear gaps in the glass so that the light from the candle can shine through.
(4) Tie some ribbon around the rim to finish it off.(5) Place your un-lit candle in the jar! Get an adult to help you light the tea candle once you’ve placed it in its perfect spot! And don’t leave any lit candles unattended.