(1) They have been cleaned, rinsed, soaked, and cooked in water for 4 minutes.
(2) Drain them on kitchen paper.
(3) Season with a little salt, dust in flour, then the egg wash, then the breadcrumbs.
(4) Place a heavy-based pan over a medium heat and add a good knob of butter.
(5) When the butter is foaming, add a few brains at a time and cook until golden brown all over.
(6) Remove to a warm plate while you repeat with the rest.Candice: Well I never really wanted to know this but I now know how to clean a brain.