1. Brush one side of the tortilla with the melted butter and then sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar.
2. Using a pizza cutter, cut the tortilla in triangle (easiest way is to quarter it twice)3. Place them on a baking tray – sugar side up and ask an adult to put them in over for about 10 minutes for you so they become crisp
4. Blend together the strawberries, sugar and orange juice
5. Lay out the cooked tortilla chips on a large plate
6. Now you can assemble the nachos! Pour your berry sauce over the chips, and finish it off with all of your favourite toppings – the sweeter the better!Enjoy!