Thinly sliced red chilli, for garnishingSalad:
200g salad leavesDressing:
For a curly chilli garnish, place sliced chilli strips in iced water until they curl.
1. Cook noodles in boiling water, as per packet instructions, until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain thoroughly. Divide into 12 portions. Wrap each portion around a prawn.
2. To make dressing, whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until sugar dissolves.
3. Combine all salad ingredients in a medium bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine.
4. Cook lime halves, cut-side down, in a grill pan for about 5 minutes or until browned.
5. Deep fry prawns in batches for about 2-3 minutes or until noodles are golden. Drain on absorbent paper. Season.
6. Serve prawns with salad and lime halves. Garnish with chilli.
A delicious savoury breakfast. Drizzle over with honey for added sweetness.